Skip to main content

WARNING! GUARD YOUR HEART

💓 


The events in the world are stirring up emotions, and passions, anger, strife, hatred, fear, and confusion. Betrayal, accusations, rumors, threats are coming quickly to destroy your faith and love and to steal the word of the Lord in your hearts. Above all, guard your hearts! Hurt people hurt people. If you are not watchful, you will give way to offense, fear, anger, and the spirit of accusation. What I said to my disciples before I went to the cross, I say to you, watch and pray, for the spirit is willing, but the flesh is weak.

Words are spirit. Diligently guard your ears and conversations and pay close attention to your thoughts and emotions in this hour. Trust me to search your hearts and minds every day, for that is my job to show you where sin is seeking to enter, or has taken root. It’s easier to keep it out then it is to root it out, but I do both for you as you trust Me.

The enemy is very reasonable, or so it seem to your human mind, but if you will be very watchful, and if you will submit your thoughts, conversations, and emotions to me-I will keep you in my peace. Resist the enemy. Confess any idea or thought that you know is not from Me, and I will give you my thoughts and nature—Myself, My Spirit in you is the gift of righteousness that can only come as you believe on Me, every day, in every circumstance. My children, do you believe My word? Do you believe My promises, the redemption that comes through my sacrifice? Only believe, and you will overcome!

When you fall, get back up. I always see you as innocent, if you continue in faith in my Son’s precious and costly sacrifice. Never let the enemy use your sin against you-for when he does he is causing you to deny Me! Oh, this grieves Me. Have you ever given everything that you could give, something that cost you everything, only to see it discarded? Please my heart by believing on My Son so you may draw near to Me in full assurance of faith so that I can transform you! I am the redeemer and no sin is greater than my blood. Until you learn to stay in My love and humble yourselves and believe in My gift of righteousness, once and for all, you will not grow into my image. You can’t water a garden periodically and see it grow.

So be watchful. Be diligent. Confess sin quickly. You know My nature! No unkind, annoyed, critical thought of your brother is of Me, rather, it comes from the spirit of the world, the sin nature that I hate, and that I destroyed its power over you on the cross. I say, resist in My power, by faith. Consider yourselves dead to sin, no matter what, and you will see it done in and through you, for it’s My gift, My promise. In the second Adam, your new nature is as real as the old nature but you must keep believing My truth and not what you see and experience. Faith first, then fruit, this is the new covenant in my blood.

My children, be watchful! Understand the enemy is intent on destroying your faith and defiling your love, your pure hearts. Get and keep the flies out of the ointment. You will have trouble, but be of good cheer, for I have overcome the spirit of this world, and I live in You, if you will believe Me in every battle. Only those who believe on Me will have divine power to overcome. Only believe.

The enemy wants you to look at yourselves, but you must behold Me. As you pant and long and diligently seek My Face, I will keep you-just as I promised. I am calling My people back to the simplicity of My Face, for salvation is fellowship with Me. My love and mercies are unfailing and never changing.

Remember! Memory of My wonderful works is your greatest warfare. I perform works so that you will praise Me, and trust Me as you face greater enemies, but Satan comes to steal, alter, and distort those precious memories. Do not be like the Israelites who forgot my wonderful works so could not trust Me in the hour of trial.

David showed you spiritual warfare. Sing and make melody in your hearts to the Lord! (That is not just a good suggestion.) Sing and tell of My wonderful works all day long. Sing of My faithfulness every morning, or do you scroll on Facebook and wonder why you are afraid, angry, frustrated, exhausted, provoked and confused?

Hear My word, and eat that which is good. Hear My now, living word. Do not alter, change, or doubt anything I have spoken to you-guard My word for your enemy wants you to forget it. He is subtle, so be watchful in My power (by trusting Me!). My word is a seed that will grow if you will not turn to the left or to the right, but go forward holding to it.

Remember, Stan always tampers with My word…this is the leaven of religion. Beware! I told you to be very watchful of that leaven that defiles you and destroys the power of My salvation! Man’s ideas, man’s strength, man’s efforts dressed as God. Beware, a new form of legalism is coming and will seem good in reaction to the moral darkness-it has no redemptive power. Proclaiming righteousness becomes law without My power….the righteousness that comes only by faith in My Son. This legalism, though seemingly holding forth the light, will not save anyone.

You will have to trust My leading and promises when it defies your reason and human inclinations. Esther prayed and I led her to invite the Jew’s enemy to a lavish dinner with the King, something that would seem to be the worst thing to do to the human mind, for she was showing honor to Haman. Esther trusted My leading. This is true meekness-an absence of the pride of trusting your reasoning abilities, and because of her faith and obedience, I destroyed the enemy which was also a picture of Christ obeying Me in meekness and I also destroyed that Haman AS He trusted Me in a plan that went against human inclinations, reasons, and ways. My ways are so much higher than your ways, My people. Will you trust Me as Esther did, as Jesus did? I will do it in you.

Abandon your ways and hear the Lord in every trial, and you will, in due time, see My glory!

Wait for it, wait, I say, on the Lord.

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Growing in Revelation

"But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you." John 14:26 It is so important that we approach scripture as children, expecting the Holy Spirit to open our minds to Truth. As “churched” believers, (I so dislike that term, it sounds like something that is pickled), we are in danger of approaching the word as if we fully understand it. This attitude shuts off revelation, dulling our spiritual vision and curbing our knowledge of God. We are called to be spiritually quickened, not to pickle in the stagnant pools of familiar church doctrine. This is not to say that church doctrine is a not good and helpful. No, the problem comes when doctrine becomes a wall that shuts us out from Spirit led revelation. But when viewed as a door, doctrine can serve as an invitation, beckoning the hungry heart to come in and explore. It is interesting to note

Searching for Simeons; be still and know

Be Still, and Know.  This word came to me after I quieted my heart this morning and felt that it was the Lord speaking a word of caution and encouragement.  "Practice solitude often. Solitude increases your spiritual perception. The spirit knows and perceives while the natural mind ponders, divides, considers, reasons. Guard your mind from distraction. Knowing in the realm of the spirit is much like a man who looks into a calm pond and sees his reflection in the stillness of the water. He can see his image until a pebble is cast into the water and he loses the image just as it is taking shape. In the same way, silence is the calm water that allows you to hear my voice, for I speak to you in the silence. Emails, T.V., talk shows, intrusive cell phones are the little pebbles that disturb the water just as knowledge is forming in the depths of the spirit man. You may guard yourself against the "giants in the land" but miss me in the distractions of life. It is death by 1,00

How Faith Grows: Labor to Rest (and Tear Down Those Beliefs that Steal the Word!)

Your word is my shield and buckler. No matter what enemy David was facing, he consistently fled into the refuge of God's word. He meditated on it day and night until He saw God move.    “As the living Father hath sent me, and I live by the Father; so he that eateth me, even he shall live by me.” (John 6:57) How do we eat Jesus? “Hearken diligently unto Me, and eat that which is good , and let your soul delight itself in fatness.” Isaiah 55:2 We hear him, and we keep hearing him until faith is born. When faith is born, we enter into the substance of the unseen. When faith has been born, some work or experience will follow. Until then, it is dead. Like a tiny seed, the promise yields its peaceable fruit in due season; new fruit of the Spirit, or freedom from some opression. But first, we have to chew, and chew, and chew. This is actually the biblical metaphor for how we are to labor to enter into the rest of God. “Let us therefore fear, lest, a PROMISE being left us of en