Skip to main content

Various Words of Warning, Encouragement and Faith

 In this post, I tried to pull together what I have been hearing over the last few years in terms of the season that we are living in. I just wanted to see it all together instead of spaced out in my journals, some of the most crucial words and warnings. I hope that it encourages you.

My Children,

Are you awake? Are you not able to discern the hour in which you live?

Will you be full of faith, believing the word of the Lord, or will you be unfaithful in this most crucial hour?

 Afterward he appeared unto the eleven as they sat at meat,and upbraided them with their unbelief and hardness of heart, because they believed not them which had seen him after he was risen.”

Mark 16:14

Unbelief: ognate: 570 apisia– properly, without(divine persuasion, "no-faithfulness" (unfaithfulness); "want of faith" (betraying a trust)"

Will you believe the scriptures and discern the hour and expect the return of the Lord, just as scriptures have prophesied, or will you have a hard heart of unbelief?

Be as Anna and Simeon who lived in union with Me and discerned the hour of my coming while the religious, who may know the word well but who lean unto their own understanding, and lack faith and pure hearts, will not discern the day, not the hour.

You are my Anna’s and Simeons. Be faithful. Be believing. Cleave to my word and everything that you hear in the secret place. Forsake your thoughts and reasoning, for in this hour your reason will lead you to the wicked spirit of antichrist that is now rising in the earth. 

Behold I come as a thief. Blessed is he that watcheth, and keepeth his garments, lest he walk naked, and they see his shame.” — Revelation 16:15

I gave you the key to overcome. Watch and pray for the spirit is willing but the flesh is weak.

Luke 21:35

But watch yourselves, or your hearts will be weighed down by dissipation, drunkenness, and the worries of life—and that day will spring upon you suddenly like a snare. (means to steal a blessing). 35For it will come upon all who dwell on the face of all the earth. 36So keep watch at all times, and pray that you may have the strength to escape all that is about to happen and to stand before the Son of Man.”…

Do not be as the disciples who did not discern the hour, and instead of being instant in prayer, they slept and fell away.

Hear the warning!

Revelation 22: 12

“And behold, I am coming quickly, and My reward is with Me, to give to everyone according to his work.”

Trust God Alone:

Put all of your trust in God, who “performs ALL things” for us. The battle is the Lords.

Psalm 57:2

I will cry to God Most High, To God who accomplishes all things for me.

All Eyes On God Alone: The battle IS THE LORDS! He alone is your provider, redeemer, healer. He is the lover of your soul!

Don’t look at the size of the giant facing you. Don’t look at the wind and the waves.

Live In The Word:

Live in the word until the word is alive in you! Wait on Me. To wait means to continue to expect Me to fulfill the word in the face of evidence that seems to suggest otherwise until it comes to pass! Wait I say, on the Lord!


Deuteronomy 6:8

And thou shalt bind them for a sign upon thine hand, and they shall be as frontlets between thine eyes.

Remember  Joshua, who was a type of Jesus and showed us how to enter the promised rest of God.

Joshua 1:13:

Remember the word which Moses the servant of the LORD commanded you, saying, The LORD your God hath given you rest, and hath given you this land.

Jesus is our rest. He is our promised land. His victory, His dominion, His life.

Paul says that they did not enter into the promised land because they did not believe; they did not mix the promises with faith.

He is the living word! The ministry of Messiah Jesus is burning in my heart, for he suffered all for us to come into His glory!

For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.” 

Seeing then that we have a great high priest, that is passed into the heavens, Jesus the Son of God, let us hold fast our profession. 15For we have not an high priest which cannot be touched with the feeling of our infirmities; but was in all points tempted like as we are, yet without sin. 16Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

The enemy is tempting the body of Christ to reason away from the truth of His word. Hold fast that which you have been given so that no man can take your crown!

Revelation 3:7

“Behold, I come quickly: hold that fast which thou hast, that no man take thy crown.”

Oh the word of God is Christ entered into the heavens on our behalf! This is our promise, Christ in me, the hope of glory. His promises and His word are ALL POWERFUL.

 Keep them before your eyes. Tarry in the word. Let the word dwell in your richly. Guard your mind, Turn your eyes away from vain things that don’t profit you anything and only excite you for a moment but have no power!

It’s time to enter in to the fullness of the gospel, Christ in you, the hope of glory. You are being changed by his Holy Spirit from one level of faith and glory to the next if you continue in His word. (2 Cor 3:18)

John 6:63

It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing: the words that I speak unto you, they are spirit, and they are life.

Ephesians 1:18-20

I ask that the eyes of your heart may be enlightened, so that you may know the hope of His calling, the riches of His glorious inheritance in the saints, 19and the surpassing greatness of His power to us who believe. These are in accordance with the working of His mighty strength, 20which He exerted in Christ when He raised Him from the dead and seated Him at His right hand in the heavenly realms,…

The bride is only beginning to come into a full understanding of the power and glory and all-sufficiency of the death and resurrection of Christ! There is no other power. It is matchless. It is glorious. It breaks every yoke and sets every captive free!

Romans 6:14

Sin shall no longer have dominion (i.e., exercise power over) you.

Only, will you believe?

What Jesus did for us is POWERFUL. It’s ALL POWERFUL. But will you believe?

Even faith comes from Me. I will quicken my word within you by my spirit and you will know the truth and the truth will set you free!

Those who seek Me, WILL find Me and I will give them My Holy Spirit freely for I am a good Father, and I give good gifts to my children.

Look to Me alone.

The Covering of My Spirit:

Choose to be covered, protected, guided, and empowered by My Spirit alone! Do not be as the Israelites that chose a covering, but not of Me.

“Woe to the rebellious children, saith the LORD, that take counsel, but not of me; and that cover with a covering, but not of my spirit, that they may add sin to sin:” Isaiah 30:1

I am shaking to bring repentance and refining to My people, and to call people to Myself. It’s the spirit of burning spoken of in Isaiah 4.

I am coming to rest on the assemblies that have been cleansed and purified. This is the only place of safety in the coming days.

Isaiah 4:6

Then the LORD will create over all of Mount Zion and over her assemblies a cloud of smoke by day and a glowing flame of fire by night. For over all the glory there will be a canopy, 6 a shelter to give shade from the heat by day, and a refuge and hiding place from the storm and the rain.

 

The church is being built into a habitation of My Spirit in these last days. In the past, religious tradition (Saul) has dominated the bride, and she has been under its power, dominion, teaching, and leadership. But I have removed the arm of Saul and have placed my Spirit upon the David’s who have pure hearts and who know Me by faith.

They will lead the assemblies of the Lord into great power and glory in these last days for they are those who have chosen My Spirit alone for their covering. Their assemblies are coming into submission to the leadership, wisdom, and ways of God through the Holy Spirit.

Mind Stayed on Me!

Keep your mind stayed on Me.  

Remember My works in your life and also My promises to you for the promised rest-in this life-from Satan’s dominion-no matter what you see, feel, hear, or think otherwise.

Isaiah 26:3

“Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on thee: because he trusteth in thee.”

This is a mind that is looking to God alone, constantly.

As I was with Daniel, so I will be with you. The battle is MINE. I send My angel to shut the lion’s mouth!

This will be a testimony to unbelievers as it was to King Nebuchadnezzar.

Daniel 6:22-23

My God hath sent his angel, and hath shut the lions' mouths, that they have not hurt me: forasmuch as before him innocence was found in me; and also before thee, O king, have I done no hurt. Then was the king exceeding glad for him, and commanded that they should take Daniel up out of the den. So Daniel was taken up out of the den, and no manner of hurt was found upon him, because he believed in his God.

Believe God!

No manner of hurt was found upon him, because he believed in his God.

 

 

 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Growing in Revelation

"But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you." John 14:26 It is so important that we approach scripture as children, expecting the Holy Spirit to open our minds to Truth. As “churched” believers, (I so dislike that term, it sounds like something that is pickled), we are in danger of approaching the word as if we fully understand it. This attitude shuts off revelation, dulling our spiritual vision and curbing our knowledge of God. We are called to be spiritually quickened, not to pickle in the stagnant pools of familiar church doctrine. This is not to say that church doctrine is a not good and helpful. No, the problem comes when doctrine becomes a wall that shuts us out from Spirit led revelation. But when viewed as a door, doctrine can serve as an invitation, beckoning the hungry heart to come in and explore. It is interesting to note

Searching for Simeons; be still and know

Be Still, and Know.  This word came to me after I quieted my heart this morning and felt that it was the Lord speaking a word of caution and encouragement.)   "Practice solitude often. Solitude increases your spiritual perception. The spirit knows and perceives while the natural mind ponders, divides, considers, reasons. Guard your mind from distraction. Knowing in the realm of the spirit is much like a man who looks into a calm pond and sees his reflection in the stillness of the water. He can see his image until a  pebble is cast into the water and he loses the image just as it is taking shape. In the same way, silence is the calm water that allows you to hear my voice, for I speak to you in the silence. Emails, T.V., talk shows, intrusive cell phones are the little pebbles that disturb the water just as knowledge is forming in the depths of the spirit man. You may guard your self against the "giants in the land" and miss me in the daily distractions of life. It is dea

How Faith Grows: Labor to Rest (and Tear Down Those Beliefs that Steal the Word!)

Your word is my shield and buckler. No matter what enemy David was facing, he consistently fled into the refuge of God's word. He meditated on it day and night until He saw God move.    “As the living Father hath sent me, and I live by the Father; so he that eateth me, even he shall live by me.” (John 6:57) How do we eat Jesus? “Hearken diligently unto Me, and eat that which is good , and let your soul delight itself in fatness.” Isaiah 55:2 We hear him, and we keep hearing him until faith is born. When faith is born, we enter into the substance of the unseen. When faith has been born, some work or experience will follow. Until then, it is dead. Like a tiny seed, the promise yields its peaceable fruit in due season; new fruit of the Spirit, or freedom from some opression. But first, we have to chew, and chew, and chew. This is actually the biblical metaphor for how we are to labor to enter into the rest of God. “Let us therefore fear, lest, a PROMISE being left us of en